We are hiring
Internship – Accelerator Operations
Location: Vienna | Start: December 2020 / January 2021 | 6 months | 15 hours/week
Female Founders is looking for a volunteer to support our people’s accelerator program Lead F. In order to boost our operations and support our current accelerator team, we’d love to onboard a passionate and ambitious person who shares our mission to create a pan-European ecosystem for female entrepreneurial minds.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours (home office has always been a thing for us)
- an experienced, fun, and extremely passionate team of business professionals (check out our Insta-stories for a glimpse)
- a nice office in the heart of Vienna
- an international network of experts, investors, and visionary minds
- regular team events (that are mostly related to food)
- the chance to shape society and economy with us
- a steep learning curve and a deep dive into the European entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Networking with startups and people from all over Europe
What you’ll do:
- support our Lead F accelerator team in day to day operations
- help to execute our leadership accelerator program Lead F and leverage our network
- ensure that our participants and partners have the best experience possible during the program
- communicate a lot (via mail etc.) with our potential participants, partners & friends
- reach out to new potential partners and support the team with B2C marketing initiatives
- manage information and data (if you enjoy working with spreadsheets -> awesome, we can’t wait to meet you)
- prepare documents and presentations
- get creative & businessy and work on new ideas for Lead F
Who we are looking for
In a dynamic environment like ours, flexibility, fast-thinking, and execution are key. Apart from core skills (you should be used to working with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Slack, and other common tools), we’re looking for someone who fits the current team: We’re a bunch of creative, motivated, and hard-working people that really want to change the game and are therefore willing to go the extra mile. Still, we encourage each other to keep balance and take care of ourselves. And above all: we love to have fun (which you’ll find out rather quickly 😉
Additionally, we communicate mainly in English, so good proficiency is a must and German is of an advantage.
Please note that this is currently an unpaid internship position with the opportunity to become more involved.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and encouraging diversity and inclusion is part of our mission. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to join the entrepreneurship world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or marital status.
If you want to work with us, get in touch via email@example.com
About Female Founders
Female Founders is a non-profit organization based in Vienna, Austria, that started in 2016 with a small meetup series for 50 women. The organization grew quickly and started to run several mentoring programs (with 200+ applications each), summer bootcamps for entrepreneurs, and different types of events with an average attendance of 100+ people. In 2019, an accelerator program for female-led ventures (330+ applications to date) and a program for female digital leaders was launched. 2020 brought some major changes to the organization, which we’d love to share when we get to know each other.